Practical and easy to use, UHM single-mass dual motor vibratory feeders provide linear motion and are a practical option for many applications.
Read More: Feeder Wikipedia
Main technical parameters of the motor vibrating feeder
|Feed (t/h)||Maximum feed size(mm)||Double amplitude(mm)||Vibration frequency (times/minute)||
How to use
- The vibrating feeder should have a horizontal clearance of 20mm after installation, and the suspension device should be connected flexibly.
- Before the empty test, all bolts should be tightened once, especially the anchor bolts of the vibration motor. It should be tightened once for 3-5 hours.
- When the test is started, the two vibration motors must rotate in the opposite direction, and the stability of the current and noise should be stopped in time.
- The motor bearing is filled with grease once every 2 months, and the lubricating oil should be filled once a month during the high-temperature season.
- Check whether the condition of the machine and the transmission part is normal before it can start;
- Must be started without load;
- After starting, if the abnormal situation is found, it should stop immediately, to be identified and ruled out the exception before starting again.
- Only when the machine has stable vibration can it run with the material.
- The feeding should meet the requirements of the load test;
- Shutdowns should be carried out in the process order, and no material shutdowns are prohibited.