The vibrating conveyor is a continuous conveying machine that uses a vibrator to vibrate the trough so that the material in the trough slides or moves in a certain direction. The vibration conveyor is mainly composed of a vibration exciter, a bearing tank, the main vibration spring, and a frame. Except for some parts of the excitation mechanism, there are a few relatively rotating parts.
The composition of the vibrating conveyor varies with the structure of the machine.
- Elastic link type vibrating conveyor, driven by elastic link.
- The electromagnetic vibrating conveyor is excited by the electromagnetic vibrator.
- Inertial vibrating conveyors are excited by inertial vibration exciters.
- The dynamic state can be divided into non-resonant vibrating conveyors (generally working in a far beyond resonance state) and near-resonant vibrating conveyors.
- According to the number of vibrating bodies, they can be divided into single bodies. Two-mass and multi-mass vibrating conveyors.
- According to the linear and nonlinear characteristics of the system, it can be divided into linear vibration conveyors and nonlinear vibration conveyors.
- The balance of the two masses can be divided into balanced and unbalanced vibrating conveyors.
- Horizontal vibrating conveyor.
- Slightly tilt the vibrating conveyor up or down.
- Vertical vibrating conveyor.
- A vibrating conveyor for sliding motion of materials.
- A vibrating conveyor for throwing materials.