Precautions for no-load test run and operation
- The vibration motor cannot be started if the supply voltage does not meet the requirements.
- The feeding trough can be lengthened and shortened by itself.
- The vibration motor cannot be used without a shock absorber installed.
Test drive with load
Maintain the adjusted state of the trough vibrating conveyor after the no-load test run.
Check whether the upper-level feeding line is normal and unblocked.
The most common problems with the test
Insufficient or excessive feeding capacity. Open the motor end covers at both ends of the vibration motor, adjust the angle between the eccentric blocks of the vibration motor, and adjust the exciting force of the vibration motor, so as to adjust the amplitude of the vibration feeder and adjust the feeding capacity of the feeder.
Vibrating Conveyor Operation
Before the trough vibrating conveyor is put into normal operation after installation or long-term maintenance (including shutdown), the following steps should be checked: the reliability of the power supply line; the integrity of the vibration motor; the integrity of the vibration feeder body welding; Vibration affect reliability; reliability of each fastener connection.
Read More: Vibrating Conveyor – Applications, 4 Types
Precautions during Vibrating Conveyor operation:
- During the operation of the trough vibrating conveyor, you should pay attention to the temperature of the vibration motor at any time, monitor whether the working sound of the trough vibrating conveyor is normal, and observe whether the trough vibrating conveyor is running smoothly. If there is any abnormality, it should be stopped.
- Regularly check whether the fastening body is loose, and check the wear of the lifting point, the hanging point, and the welding seam condition of the welding part. If there is looseness or crack, it should be tightened and welded in time.
- Regularly fill the vibration motor with lithium molybdenum disulfide grease.
- The vibration motor works for more than 13 hours a day, and the grease should be replaced when it reaches half a year. Before replacing the new lubricating finger, the bearing seat, end cover, and other components should be cleaned.
- After the vibration motor has been working for 5,000 hours, the bearing should be inspected and replaced if damaged.
Storage and Safekeeping of Trough Vibrating Conveyor
- Trough vibrating conveyors should be stored indoors.
- The storage of the vibration motor should be vacant off the ground to ensure that the motor is not damp or raining.
Read More: What is a Conveyor