Bucket elevator, also known as bucket conveyor or bucket elevator, is a mechanical conveying equipment used for conveying powder, granular, block and other materials in the vertical direction.
The bucket elevator has simple structure, high transmission efficiency, and large conveying height, and is widely used in grain, oil, feed, chemical fertilizer, ore and other industries.
Causes and Elimination Methods of Excessive Feeding of Bucket Elevator
In the application of bucket elevator, the causes and elimination methods of excessive return materials
- It may be that the unloading method does not correspond to the material being conveyed, and the unloading method should be selected according to the characteristics of the material.
- Because the type of bucket does not correspond to the material to be conveyed, the type of bucket should be selected according to the characteristics of the material.
- It may also be that the bucket type does not correspond to the unloading method, and the unloading method and bucket type should be selected as required.
- It may also be that the shape and size of the machine head shell do not correspond to the unloading method, and it should be redesigned to change the shape and size of the machine head shell.
- It may also be that the position of the scraper is wrong, and the position of the scraper should be adjusted so that it is lower than the edge of the head wheel.
- Because the belt speed is too fast or too slow, the belt speed should be adjusted in time.
- It may also be due to poor discharge, and the discharge pipe should be dredged in time.
Bucket elevator is a commonly used material conveying equipment, which is widely used in various industrial and mining places. In the process of daily operation of the bucket elevator, it is necessary to strictly abide by the technical requirements of the equipment. If there are series of failures such as excessive material return, it needs to be shut down in time, and it can be put into production after passing the maintenance and overhaul to ensure that the bucket elevator Lifting equipment can operate normally and stably, improving production efficiency.