Bucket elevator, also known as bucket conveyor or bucket elevator, is a mechanical conveying equipment used for conveying powder, granular, block and other materials in the vertical direction.
The bucket elevator has simple structure, high transmission efficiency, and large conveying height, and is widely used in grain, oil, feed, chemical fertilizer, ore and other industries.
5 major causes of abnormal noise in the bucket elevator and how to eliminate them
- It may be caused by the deviation of the bucket belt and bumping into a wall. At this time, the screw rod should be tightened and tightened.
- It may be caused by the swing of the bucket belt, which makes the bucket hit the wall. At this time, the screw rod should be properly tensioned.
- It may also be that the bucket bolts are loose, and the bucket falls off and is damaged. At this time, the bucket bolts should be tightened.
- It may also be caused by foreign matter falling into the machine barrel. At this time, stop the machine immediately and eliminate it.
- It may also be caused by the small gap between the bucket and the baffle, and the position of the baffle should be adjusted at this time.
Bucket elevator is a commonly used material conveying equipment, which is widely used in various industrial and mining places. During the daily operation of the bucket elevator, it is necessary to strictly abide by the technical requirements of the equipment.
If a series of failures such as high motor consumption of the bucket elevator occur, it needs to be shut down in time, and it can be put into production after passing the maintenance and overhaul, so as to ensure the normal and stable operation of the bucket elevator equipment.