The scraper conveyor is a continuous conveying machine with flexible traction members, which can be used to convey bulk materials in horizontal, inclined and vertical directions.
When the scraper conveyor is working, no matter it is conveyed horizontally or vertically, when the material enters the closed machine groove from the feed port, under the action of external forces such as the thrust of the scraper and the gravity of the material itself, the bulk material forms sufficient internal friction , the internal friction force is enough to overcome the external friction force of the machine groove and the gravity of the material when the material is conveyed vertically, so that the material can form a relatively stable whole, and it will completely flow to the conveyor belt under the action of the scraper chain. front delivery.
5 major causes and elimination methods of scraper chain broken chain
- It may be that the strength of the selected chain is not enough. At this time, a chain whose strength meets the requirements should be selected again.
- It may also be because the quality of the chain does not meet the requirements, and the chain with the quality that meets the requirements should be replaced at this time.
- It may also be caused by the wear of the cotter pin on the scraper chain, which causes the pin shaft to fall off, and the pin shaft should be replaced at this time.
- It is also possible that large pieces of material or iron are mixed into the conveyed materials, causing the chain to be stuck, overloaded and broken.
- It may also be due to poor installation or vibration and impact during operation that the flange connection guide rails between the troughs have a large shift up and down, left and right, and the chain is stuck and broken. At this time, it should be reinstalled to make the trough There is no misalignment at the flange connection guide rail between.
The scraper conveyor system is a kind of efficient, reliable and durable material conveying equipment. If there are other failures during the operation of the equipment, it should be stopped in time and the maintenance and inspection can be qualified before restarting production.