The scraper conveyor is a continuous conveying machine with flexible traction members, which can be used to convey bulk materials in horizontal, inclined and vertical directions.
When the scraper conveyor is working, no matter it is conveyed horizontally or vertically, when the material enters the closed machine groove from the feed port, under the action of external forces such as the thrust of the scraper and the gravity of the material itself, the bulk material forms sufficient internal friction. , the internal friction force is enough to overcome the external friction force of the machine groove and the gravity of the material when the material is conveyed vertically, so that the material can form a relatively stable whole, and it will completely flow to the conveyor belt under the action of the scraper chain. front delivery.
6 preparations for scraper conveyor before installation
- Before installation, all parts and components should be inspected, counted, classified and kept properly, and should not be stacked in the open air to avoid corrosion damage. If parts are found to be defective or do not meet the requirements, they should be cleaned, replaced or repaired.
- The scraper chain is a key component. Before installation, check whether its joints can rotate flexibly. Otherwise, it should be repaired in time, but lubricating oil is not allowed.
- The installation dimensions of the chassis and the basic platform of the driving device should be carefully checked. If there is any problem, it should be adjusted and dealt with in time.
- Prepare the necessary installation materials and tools.
- An installation team composed of fitters, hoists, electricians and welders with professional skills.
- Use a spirit level to measure the levelness of the foundation and the mounting bracket, and then fix them.
The scraper conveyor system is an efficient, reliable and durable material conveying equipment. The equipment must be fully prepared before installation to ensure that the installation is orderly and safe and reliable.