Bucket elevator, also known as bucket conveyor or bucket elevator, is a mechanical conveying equipment used for conveying powder, granular, block and other materials in the vertical direction.
The bucket elevator has simple structure, high transmission efficiency, and large conveying height, and is widely used in grain, oil, feed, chemical fertilizer, ore and other industries.
5 major causes and elimination methods of large bucket elevator power consumption
- It may be that the bearing installation is tilted, and the bearing should be reinstalled as required.
- It may be caused by too dirty and lack of oil in the bearing. The bearing should be cleaned and lubricated in time.
- It may also be caused by bearing damage, and the bearing should be replaced in time.
- It may also be that there is a large amount of returned materials, the reason should be found and corrected for the reason.
- It may also be that the tensioning device is adjusted too tightly, and the tensioning device should be loosened.
Bucket elevator is a commonly used material conveying equipment, which is widely used in various industrial and mining places. In the process of daily operation of the bucket elevator, it is necessary to strictly abide by the technical requirements of the equipment.
If there are series of failures such as high power consumption of the bucket elevator, it needs to be shut down in time, and it can be put into production after passing the maintenance and overhaul, so as to ensure Bucket elevator equipment can operate normally and stably, improving production efficiency.