The mobile belt conveyor is suitable for the transportation of materials with short distances and small spans, and even the occasions where the direction and position of the transportation are changed arbitrarily. Compared with traditional belt conveyors, it has higher flexibility and portability, so it has been widely used in some specific production environments.
The use of mobile belt conveyors is not affected by weather and seasons, and can be used for reconstruction after various natural disasters, and has a wider range of application scenarios, such as: mines, docks, roads, bridges, etc.
The frame of the mobile belt conveyor is equipped with moving wheels, which are often used for short-distance loading and unloading of materials in an inclined direction.
However, the mobile belt conveyor also has advantages and disadvantages different from the traditional belt conveyor, which will be elaborated below.
Top 3 Advantages of mobile belt conveyor
- High flexibility:Compared with traditional belt conveyors, mobile belt conveyors are more portable. The whole machine can be quickly disassembled and installed, and at the same time can be moved quickly. It meets some specific production requirements and has wider applicability. It can effectively shorten the length of the production line, thereby reducing the conveying distance and improving production efficiency.
- Self-controllable:The servo system equipped on the mobile belt conveyor has reliable control technology, and the conveying track can be adjusted through the controller to realize autonomous control. At the same time, it can be quickly adjusted and processed according to different conveying requirements to ensure the accuracy and stability of the belt conveyor.
- Emphasize environmental protection and sustainable development:Modern society pays more and more attention to the issues of environment and sustainable development. The mobile belt conveyor emphasizes energy saving and emission reduction, which can improve resource utilization efficiency and reduce pollution in the production process. It is suitable for some specific industries such as mining and construction. It is more able to meet the requirements of environmental protection.
Top 3 Disadvantages of mobile belt conveyors
- High equipment cost: The whole machine of the mobile belt conveyor is composed of transport vehicles, conveying devices, electronic equipment, etc. Its cost is much higher than that of traditional belt conveyors, and its accessories and maintenance costs are also relatively expensive. This is why some manufacturers and enterprises tend to choose traditional belt conveyors. One of the reasons for the belt conveyor.
- Poor adaptability : The mobile belt conveyor needs to be used in conjunction with high-tech devices such as radio signal systems and track simulation systems, which may be affected by the poor site and cannot be accurately positioned, increasing the possibility of errors.
- Regular maintenance must be carried out : The accidental failure of the mobile belt conveyor during the operation will lead to necessary repairs and downtime for maintenance, and will directly affect the progress of the operation and increase production costs and other unfavorable factors.
The mobile belt conveyor has higher flexibility and sustainability, and can exert higher efficiency in a specific production environment.
However, its cost is relatively higher, and its adaptability needs to be stronger. When choosing a mobile belt conveyor, manufacturers and enterprises need to make comprehensive considerations and make careful decisions based on actual production needs.